I loves me a good preview. Trailers and snippets are all good but they always show you the best bits. So whenever I buy a new book, I always read the first few pages and I wanted to give you guys a chance to do the same with The Fey Man. But then I thought a few pages might be a bit stingy. So I thought I’d beef it up. Five chapters? Sounds like a good, meaty preview, right?
But that’s not enough. In all the excitement of imminent publication, I thought I should give you more. So I thought you might like a little exclusive content. Who doesn’t, eh? So your preview contains more than just five chapters:
- Introduction – a short essay on how I came up with the idea for the Fair Folk Series;
- Deleted Scene: The Founding of Tir – a short scene I had to cut for pacing, but I always enjoyed the story;
- The Realms of Tir – a profile of the different realms of Tir, where The Fey Man takes place;
- The People of Tir – character profiles including exclusive information and backstory not in the novel;
- and, of course, the first five chapters of The Fey Man
You can get a copy in MOBI format for your Kindles and Kindle apps or EPUB for your iPhone/iPads, Kobos or Nooks.